|By Cloud News Desk||
|March 11, 2009 09:00 PM EDT||
(PBDJ News Desk) - Sybase Chairman and CEO John Chen who appeared on CNBC Closing Bell on Wednesday said Sybase is providing mobile solutions to SAP.
"Sybase and SAP are both leaders in their respective spaces. We will bring what consumers are enjoying for years to the enterprise users. The immediate business opportunity is to bring mobility to the enterprise which is in line with Cloud Computing," said John Chen.
Sybase chairman and CEO John Chen on CNBC, Wedneasday, March 11, 2009
John Chen who appeard on CNBC with the SAP CEO, emphasized the importance of their partnership in the enterprise mobile space.
Sybase chairman said the economic slow down did not hurt Sybase yet.
- Drones and Emergency Response Teams – Friend or Foe?
- #Wireless #Ethernet News Round-up | @ThingsExpo #M2M #IIoT
- Precision Agriculture Benefits from Rise of Next-Gen OEM Technology
- Smart Grid: Overcoming the Challenges to Increase Efficiency
- IT/OT Convergence – The Impact from the Industrial #IoT | @ThingsExpo #IIoT #IT #M2M
- Is This the Death-Knell for Peace and Quiet in the Skies?
- Sun CEO Reviews Company's Prospects for 2009-10
- "Skype is Back to Normal" – Sign-On Problem Solved As of 11:00 AM GMT Today
- My Three iPhone Predictions For 2010
- Cisco To Buy Skype?
- View Cloud Power Panel on SYS-CON.TV Live From Times Square
- Stewart McKie Launches Mobile Tagging and Content Delivery Topic on Ulitzer
- Why Java Is More Relevant Than Ever in the Mobile Age
- SingTel Throws in its Lot with the Cloud
- Sybase Will Enter Cloud Computing with Enterprise Wireless - CEO John Chen