|By Maureen O'Gara||
|September 27, 2011 10:35 PM EDT||
Apple watchers are now pretty convinced that Apple will unveil the iPhone 5 next Tuesday since it sent the press a very pointed invitation to "talk iPhone" on its Cupertino campus.
Apple's new CEO Tim Cook is expected to usher the widget out. Reports continue to claim the thing won't be available in shops until mid-October.
- Drones and Emergency Response Teams – Friend or Foe?
- #Wireless #Ethernet News Round-up | @ThingsExpo #M2M #IIoT
- Precision Agriculture Benefits from Rise of Next-Gen OEM Technology
- Smart Grid: Overcoming the Challenges to Increase Efficiency
- IT/OT Convergence – The Impact from the Industrial #IoT | @ThingsExpo #IIoT #IT #M2M
- Is This the Death-Knell for Peace and Quiet in the Skies?
- Sun CEO Reviews Company's Prospects for 2009-10
- "Skype is Back to Normal" – Sign-On Problem Solved As of 11:00 AM GMT Today
- My Three iPhone Predictions For 2010
- Cisco To Buy Skype?
- View Cloud Power Panel on SYS-CON.TV Live From Times Square
- Stewart McKie Launches Mobile Tagging and Content Delivery Topic on Ulitzer
- Why Java Is More Relevant Than Ever in the Mobile Age
- SingTel Throws in its Lot with the Cloud
- Sybase Will Enter Cloud Computing with Enterprise Wireless - CEO John Chen