|By Andrew Mathew||
|October 29, 2009 04:00 PM EDT||
Sony Ericsson has time and again come up with exciting and rather different looking gadgets. They have revolutionized the music phone segment with the Walkman series, created waves in the camera phone segment with Cyber shot series apart from introducing exciting touchscreen phones. The one such handset which has once again managed to stand apart from the crowd is indeed the Sony Ericsson C905. Within its bent edges and sleek design are incorporated a number of functions that would compete against any 3G enabled handset available today.
The handset has a physical dimensions of 104 x 49 x 18-19.5 mm. It weighs 136 grams which is comparatively heavier, well worth all of the features that are packed in. it is basically a slide phone with a difference. Overall, the design certainly stands out making it a center of everyone's curiosity. The display measures 2.4 inches and is a TFT supporting 256 k. Many users feel that this should have been up to 16 m that is available with some gadgets, and the resolution also should have been a touch higher than 240 x 320 pixels. However, useful features like accelerometer sensor for auto rotate makes it worth the it.
Since the gadget belongs to the popular Cyber shot range, it goes without saying that its camera functionality is indeed the best of the lot. At the time of its release which was about a year ago, the gadget was the most advanced camera phone technology available. However, a few other gadgets including some from Sony Ericsson mobile phones itself have overtaken it in this regard. Even then its users are guaranteed to have a memorable time capturing amazing frames from the phone. Add to this some advanced features like Geo-tagging, face and smile detection, smart contrast, image stabilization, smile detection (with update) along with video calling [email protected] Need we say more?
The handset performs decently for data storage as well. One gets an built-in memory of 160 MB which is further expandable up to 8GB with microSD card. Similarly, users can avail advanced browsing facility with the help of 3G support at HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps in addition to class 10 of GPRS and EDGE. Wi-Fi serves as an added incentive, whereas Bluetooth and USB support ensures hassle free data transfer. For music buffs, it is enough to know that the gadget comes from Sony Ericsson- the brand that revolutionized music playing capabilities in mobile handsets. Hence, treat yourself with stereo FM radio with RDS and media player. It is clear from the above analysis that the gadget comes with a comprehensive set of features making it suitable for almost all category of users. The Sony Ericsson c905 is indeed one of the better phones from the reputed brand.
- Drones and Emergency Response Teams – Friend or Foe?
- #Wireless #Ethernet News Round-up | @ThingsExpo #M2M #IIoT
- Precision Agriculture Benefits from Rise of Next-Gen OEM Technology
- Smart Grid: Overcoming the Challenges to Increase Efficiency
- IT/OT Convergence – The Impact from the Industrial #IoT | @ThingsExpo #IIoT #IT #M2M
- Is This the Death-Knell for Peace and Quiet in the Skies?
- Sun CEO Reviews Company's Prospects for 2009-10
- "Skype is Back to Normal" – Sign-On Problem Solved As of 11:00 AM GMT Today
- My Three iPhone Predictions For 2010
- Cisco To Buy Skype?
- View Cloud Power Panel on SYS-CON.TV Live From Times Square
- Stewart McKie Launches Mobile Tagging and Content Delivery Topic on Ulitzer
- Why Java Is More Relevant Than Ever in the Mobile Age
- SingTel Throws in its Lot with the Cloud
- Sybase Will Enter Cloud Computing with Enterprise Wireless - CEO John Chen